Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today is chee mun funeral and also the last chance to see you. Hosently,I feel very very very sad.
Nothing can replace my SAD WORD. I feel so hurt went I saw his parents cried,especially his mother. :'( I miss him lots. Went to chee mun's house in this morning around 9.45a.m only I reached. There's lots of peoples even your friend paid their last respect to you. My heart will always remember you. You'll never get out from my heart and even my mind. There's lots of memory went we're together. I'm apologize that I never get to visit you went you're ill . I feel so REGRET! ISSAC CHUNG CHEE MUN,I MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!
I hope so much today you can awake from your coffen. I hope so much get a chance to talk with you. I miss the time went we argue,cause it was very fun! But now there was no one like you can argue with me. 'Kau fu zai' I still remember last time in wawasan I always call you that and you dun like it. But I always call you went I saw you,cause I wanna to bully you. And now,there's no one like you to let me bully. Chee Mun,you're always my 'kau fu zai' forever(eventhough you dun like it). I miss you so much. :'( I can't stop crying and thinking about you. I feel so hurt. :'( I so sorry that I never appriciate the time went you're around. Will you forgive me? I'm sorry that I never visit you earlier. Will you forgive me? I'm just feeling sad and I can't believe you actually leave us so early.
ICANTBELIEVEITSTURE! I cant believe what was happening now is ture. I cant accept you actually leave us. I CAN'T! Well,its too late to say that. Kau fu zai,rest in peace. You're locked in my heart. NO KEY FOR YOU TO OPEN! Even you dun like to stay in my heart .


REST IN PEACE

ILOVEYOU,KAU FU ZAI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home