Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Live is always unfair. One of my friend just dead. Today 4p.m in the everning. I recieved a call from Mandy. She told me not to shout when she told me. So,she said:'Chee Mum just pass away'.
I was like. WHAT?!?! I really thought he's already fine. He always invite us to his Christmas party and I'm thinking of what I want to give him. But went Mandy told me something like this. It really hurt me. I can't believe he has just dead. He is only 15 in this year! Why god so cruel. He still have his future. I remember he told me he will not study. I ask why? He said he need to help his dad to work. He also remind me to buy him 'ban mian' went I went and visit him. By that time I'm thinking went am I going to visit him. Cause my parents always not-so-free. So,I have to wait until 20th December as he call us go his house for a party. But now........ he leave us so silently. RIP,chee mum. :(

I'll MISS YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home