Monday, November 10, 2008

Good afternoon eveyone. Today is the fisrt day of holiday and also the first day of SPM. Well,I feeling very bored right now. Cause he's having SPM until dunno what time and I'm alone here nothing to do,no one to SMS. Yesterday just got back my reslut and I also got 1st in class. I'm not that happy because my reslut was still not good enough. :( I'm bored , I'm bored!! Hope you come home as fast as possible. I'm sick at home!!


Next year I might changing back to SMK USJ 23. But my mum said it was quite far compare to SMK Seafeild. And now I dunno which school I should choose. I asked Kenneth last night he prefer me go SMK Seafeild than SMK USJ 23. So,which school I should choose ? SMK USJ 23 or SMK Seafeild ? I also hope not to stay at SMK Sri Permata(PJ). After I went that school,my reslut drop and my english drop too. Among all the form 2 I'm at the last class,I guess. Cause almost all those discipline students at my class.And yea,I can't concentrate at all. If my school got arrange all the classes I guess I'll still stay there. At lease I still got the hope to get into the better class. They didn't change and all form 2 students stays back to their class until form 3. I was like wtf ? Hontesly,its meaningless to be at that class. That's why I decided to change school.


Now its already 3.45 in the afternoon. HE STILL NOT BACK YET!! I'm bored like HELL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home