Monday, September 29, 2008

Today 10.30 I reach Sunway and met my dear and also his sisters.
I felt very happy today! We steamboat together. Well,I'm sorry about the moodless thingy.
I felt sad because after you fetch your friends to your house then you started ignoring me.
You keep on looking at the computer screen. I told you I'm going back soon you like no effect AT ALL! Of course I'll felt angry and also sad. Never talk with me or accompany me. Till you saw me angry and mood starting to change. Only you come and sit beside me,talk to me. We my parents reach I told you I'm going home now. You never come and accompany to go out,until your mum call you to accompany me(i guess). That's why I got SO FED UP! I'm sorry dear. Sorry for what I did just now. love you always. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home