Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm gonna get my lens in this saturday. :) It cost RM40! ITS CHEAP! I order brown. Looks great.
Actually,I wanna choose blue. But scare the colour looks bad.Well,mum also confirm and let me go his house. YAY! :D miss you so much. Hope to see you right now! But there is something bad happened to my friend. His name Cheng Chee Mun. He got cancer and he only left 3months.How sad. :( I still remember went we're in primary school. We used to play and had a lots of FUN! Till the day I heard that bad news from Mandy I felt so down and sad. And now you're in hospital again. My aunt told me you cant walk because the cancer was around your body and even your bone! I know it will be very painful. But Chee Mun,dun give up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home