Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Yan Zhi's brother.

I looks weird and he looks cuteee :D

This is Yan Zhi. He good in running. =)

Me with Jean. Okay,I know I looks weird.

Naughty

Cute girl :D


Just came back from Melacca. Woot~ Felt so tired. I went Melacca with Pn.Teh and some of my friends(including Pn.Teh daughter) . We also ate Melacca famous food - 'Chicken rice ball' Taste GOOD! The main point we went Melacca is to visit Paul(Ng Yan Zhi). Not chicken rice ball. :) He live in somewhere like village. His dad is a farmer. He plant alots of vegetable , looks very fresh. By the way we also visit alot of places in Melacca. I also saw the huge satellite in Melacca. Can't really see crealy cause I far away from it. Well,we also went to seaside. Two of my crazy friends play till the whole body wet(boy). Heeee. I also enjoy my trip very much it just too interesting. Well,the weather was extremely HOT! So,I share umbrella with Pn.Teh daughter(Jean). That's all I wanna share. *yawn* I got to go bed now. Night! :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home