Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hate school life. Hate exam. Hate that bitch. Went I was reading my Sejarah.
She asked me.
Her:Rachel,you can reamamber what u read?
Me:Er,abit.
Her:*smiling*
Me:So,what about you?
Her:Ya,I can remember.*Smile*
That's what she told me. Made me feel so embarrass. Yes,I know you very clever. But you no need gave me that smile which I'm a girl will never take out a book or cant memorise things at all.Well,I know your attitude as well.I can actually know what you thinking.What you said and the way you smile made me feel so mad. PLEASE,respect people who not as clever as you.I know you need people to respect too. Sometimes,I feel so unhappy. Ever reccess you never come and accompany me. But,went you got no friend to be with.Then you come towards me.WTF? Is that call friend?I had help you for a quite few times. Never seem you appreciate it. Its like I'm doing what you order me to?Well,that's what I wanted to write about school today.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RULE FROM ME TO KCKH
  • Please tread me nicely
  • Do not break your promises anymore
  • Dun be selfish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home